3" Uniball UCA Lift Kit - Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilover & Rear Dirt Logic Resi Coilovers - K2378DL
Order now to secure discounted prices! Product price increases in 2022.
*This product is shipped via freight. If you order other products, shipping will be calculated based on the other products and the freight shipping cost will be invoiced to you via email after purchase.
Fabtech’s high quality Uniball UCA lift kit for the Bronco offers increased front suspension travel for enhanced offroad capabilities with clearance to run 35" tall tires. The stance of the vehicle with this kit will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory Bronco upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide additional wheel travel with an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.25" OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. These super stout Bronco upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The Fabtech upper control arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks to provide additional front wheel travel.
The rear suspension receives Adjustable Lower Link Arms with Fabtech’s lifetime 5 Ton joints®. The lower links are .313 thick wall tubing that are guaranteed never to bend. Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers are utilized for a balanced ride front to rear.
This system is perfect for those that want increased suspension performance with a low lift height. A great choice for daily drivers that want a clean look with the ability to hit the trails on weekends.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Adjustable lower rear link arms for increased strength & articulation
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Shocks
- Great system for the daily driver that requires increased offroad performance
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
For more information, visit Fabtech. Note - this product is for 4-door models only.